6.17.2008

Sunny Orlando...I'm coming!

I'm leaving...on a jet plane...

Tomorrow...Tomorrow...I love ya...tomorrow...You're only a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!



It's generally good to start off a post with song, isn't it? Just because you can't hear it, doesn't mean I'm not singing loud enough.



Off to sunny and hot Orlando tomorrow for some R & R (I plan to nap liberally and read liberally). What a blessing to be able to get away, enjoy some entertainment, soak up precious time with the Tall One, and eat vacation foods.



I'll be back armed with photos, a sunburned scalp (seriously...as if anything could be whiter than my face, I think my scalp is glow-in-the-dark white), and sore feet. Perhaps there will be adventures to share. In the midst of days when I rush around to finish projects for school or work, I am thankful to have some days when my decisions center around riding a ride, eating a burger or chicken?, and how long can I afford to nap in the middle of the day. Luxurious frivolities. I really hope to see Shamu and get his autograph. You have no idea what a hero he is to me.

No comments: