- Does the ability to INSPIRE equal the ability to LEAD?
- How is a junior senator in any way qualified for the highest job in the land? No matter what his/her beliefs?
- Is change for the sake of change always a good thing?
- What, exactly, are his qualifications for righting the wayward economic ship? Americans overwhelmingly cited that as their number one criteria for their vote. When did he ever balance a budget or study economics? I hear him saying "Spend, spend, spend."
- Has our nation jumped on the bandwagon of youth and charisma without regard for discipline, diligence, and experience?
I said that I was dispassionate about this race. Now that it is over, I am passionately watching outcomes. Not surprisingly, I see that this contest was more about smoke and mirrors, marketing, money, and the machine than about comparing apples to apples. We'll get what we voted for. Untested inexperience and wildly left ideals. I pray that he walks alongside advisors and recognizes his own weaknesses, as I would hope for any President. Most of all, I look forward to a fervency about my prayers for our Leader. We have no idea what we're really in for.