Well, we were darn sure he'd come on Saturday. It's now Sunday evening...no baby. No contractions. No nothing except his stretching his legs in there. I keep assuring him verbally that if he will come on out he'll have much more room to stretch out here. Especially if his legs are anything like his dad's!
My mom and dad are here now...and we wait.
We'll see what the doc says tomorrow. Scheduled to begin induction Tuesday evening at the hospital! Woo hooooo!